Your Wellbeing & Resilience Consultants
Our team is proud to partner with our trusted friends at PartnerShift Network to offer your business access to our world leading wellbeing resilience and planning tool. Our cost-effective tool measures your employees’ wellbeing and creates actionable personalised plans to help them feel better at work – immediately!
The team at PartnerShift Network have created a simple 3 step strategy package to support your employee’s wellbeing at a personal level, team level and organisational level saving business leaders’ time, energy and money to focus on delivering business results.
If you want to avoid employee burnout and stop talent drain, connect with our valued partners at PartnerShift Network here to find out more.
Collaborators supporting this project
On behalf of The PERMAH Survey team we welcome you to this page and encourage you to be curious about what this offer could achieve for your network with regards to the various levels across your organisation in the mental health & wellbeing management area.
More specifically you have arrived at this page because someone within your network has assessed the Wellbeing PERMAH Survey & Planner and is advocating or suggesting you consider joining.
This page explains the benefits for you, your team and your organisation and presents you a special deal that which has been negotiated by your industry Wellbeing & Resilience consultant and is made available to you, your team or organisation.
The Wellbeing PERMAH Survey & Wellbeing Planner is the premier measurement tool. You can read all about it here – www.permahsurvey.com
The Power of The Wellbeing PERMAH Survey & Planner
Why PERMAH? Why Wellbeing? Why Now?
For you, your employees or participants:
- Individual real time personal state of wellbeing report
- Individual wellbeing planner with personalised ‘tiny’ actions (interventions) you can take to immediately work and alter your own wellbeing.
- A survey & planner you can use repeatedly.
- Insights into where you are at with regards to your wellbeing
- Ability to share your results with others to encourage conversation about individual wellbeing.
- Comparison of where you are relative to others.
- As an individual level use the quantitative information produced in your Wellbeing Report to use as a basis for requests from your employer or manager to request funding for courses, programs or intervention that may assist you in managing your mental health and wellbeing.
- Use the information in your wellbeing report to request additional supports or enter into conversation with you manager or team about mental health and wellbeing.
What you will receive at each level
Join the PERMAH Survey Collaborative - The Benefits
Rather than just existing in isolation if you co-join the collective
- Once your individual collection period is over at your me or we level the information available can be anonymously collated to provide the State of Wellbeing across your collective. This is enormously powerful and will be shared with you in a 60-minute session led by our Wellbeing Lab specialist to reflect the key findings and message about the state of wellbeing of your eco-system or network.
- All participating collective members will be aware of those participating. Socialise, discuss, and share insights across your collective with a common purpose, language and goal of understanding and deploying the best and evidence-based interventions across your individual or collective eco-system.
- As a collective use the quantitative information produced in the Wellbeing Report to use as a basis for collective applications for government, private grant funding, departmental funding or internal allocation of budget for targeted interventions.
- Get access to the PERMAH Survey & Wellbeing Planner at a significantly discounted price as per below package.
- Collaborate and co-join like minded people and participants who are equally committed to the wellbeing of themselves, their people and their organisation/community.
Try Before You Decide
We have setup a simple area where you can try the survey and get your own personal Wellbeing Report & Wellbeing Planner in less than 5 minutes. Simply GO TO:
Sign up (register) if using the first time. Otherwise, login and start your wellbeing journey.
SPECIAL OFFER TO COLLABARATIVE MEMBERS
By co-joining into this collaborative, we shall make the PERMAH Survey & Planner available to you under a ‘collaborator’ license.
Normally you would pay:
RRP Annual $3,295 USD for a 12 Month License
Note: Shorter Licence terms also available (3 Month & 6 Months)
Collaborator Package Offer:
$2,295 USD for 12 Months
You Pay: $2,295 USD
PARTNER SAVING = $1,000 USD
If you make the PERMAH Wellbeing Survey & Planner available for
12 Months to 100 staff members
keeping in mind there is no limit to the number of employees who can access it, that works out to be
$32.95 USD per employee PER YEAR
$0.09 USD per day!
Or from a different perspective it’s the cost of a cup of coffee per month/per employee!
Thank you - but no thank you for now
Even if you are not interested let us know why we would like to know.
Yes Please - Let's Roll ... Let's take the first tiny steps together
Wonderful, please complete the form below so we can register your interest and move forward on your PERMAH Wellbeing Survey & Planner set-up.
We look forward to connecting with you soon.
Just for you regardless...
Finally, and in the meantime, if you are looking for more resources to help you feel good and function well, have a peek at our:
Wellbeing cheat sheet with evidence-based ideas to help you improve each PERMAH factor.
Podcasts with world leading researchers on how to improve wellbeing in work and life.
Be well and do well,
The Entire Wellbeing PERMAH Survey & Planner Team